Saturday, 18 May 2013

BRILLIANT ADVENTURES

               Last night I went to see a play "Brilliant Adventures" with my boyfriend at Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester. I have never been to a theatre before and it's a shame because it's such a great entertainment!  "Brilliant Adventures" is a comedy-drama and some parts were hilarious and other slightly sad and scary. What I loved the most about it was the proximity between the actors and audience. I will definitely start going to theatre more often, especially that the tickets are not as expensive as I assumed - they cost less than most concert tickets!
               As a "theatre beginner" I wasn't sure how to dress last night as I didn't want to turn up in pumps, but didn't feel like wearing heels either. I went for my burgundy boots with very comfortable small heels. Black disco pants looked more elegant with an oversized top with embroided sleeves and a fake-snakeskin clutch. I applied my new lip tint which I've talked about in the previous post to give a bit of accenting colour to my look. What do you think? :-)
Oversized Top @ TK Maxx (by Sweene Paris)
Disco Pants @ Missguided
Boots @ Topshop
Clutch @ Primark (+ DIY)
Bracelet @ New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment