Sunday, 5 May 2013

NEW IN: FEB to MAY

               Hello there! I hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend or enjoyed Weekend Majowy if you are now in Poland. :-) I've had a lovely weekend myself, starting off with GEMS society ball on Friday evening, a family shopping trip and bbq yesterday and a visit to Southport today, however more on that tomorrow! :-)

               As I haven't posted much over the last few months I feel I should update on what is new in my wardrobe. I had a little shopping spree at the end of February and since then I've just been adding bits and bobs to my 'summer wardrobe'.
               A week ago I bought the black heeled sandals that look much like Zara sandals that were haunting me since last summer! I totally love these sandals as they are simple in their design, comfortable and go with most of my clothes (and were only £18! ;-)) - just perfect. The Primark strappy shorts and studded bag are my lucky finds. They looked of good enough quality and had a low enough price to persuade me that they were worth buying.
Green Skater Skirt @ ASOS
Grey Crop-Top @ Topshop
Black & White Shorts + Studded Bag @ Primark
Heeled Sandals + Cardigan @ Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment